HCI staff keeps up with the latest developments in horticulture and tree care, such as the use of growth regulators, more efficient irrigation systems, organic and bio-friendly pesticides, drought tolerant plants and new turf varieties.
We attend conferences on the mainland and in Hawaii and keep up with several professional magazines. We work closely with the University of Hawaii’s Tropical Agriculture Department, the Cooperative Extension service, The Outdoor Circle, Kauai Landscape Industry Council and the Kauai Invasive Species Committee.
HCI is fair, honest and a professional organization that believes in providing good value for your dollars. If we cannot save you time, money and energy, then we have not done our job.
Our fee schedules can be set up either as hourly, by the day, or by the job.
Maureen Murphy, Owner/Consultant
A Sampling of Clients
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel - Big Island
- Hualalai Resort - Big Island
- Kanaloa at Kona Resort - Big Island
- The Point at Mauna Lani Resort - Big Island
- Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani Resort - Big Island
- The Islands at Mauna Lani Resort - Big Island
- Kamaole Sands - Maui
- Kaha Lani Resort - Kauai
- Princeville Hotel - Kauai
- Princeville Corporation - Kauai
- Poipu Kai Resort - Kauai
- Hanalei Bay Resort - Kauai
- National Tropical Botanical Garden - Kauai
- Kaluakoi Resort - Molokai
- Mauna Luan Condominiums - Oahu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village - Oahu
- Walt Disney World - Orlando, Florida